Thursday, March 31, 2011

Life being LIfe-y

Gah, I've been doing nothing with this thing again, as usual. There's just been nothing interesting to say. Still waiting on word from Isabel on whether or not I'm being moved to the service desk [they might as well; I've been there every evening but Fridays since I started 6 to 11].

Statistics is frustrating because I just don't get it. I feel like I'm not going to do very well in that class because the teacher just sort of rambles during lecture, and I feel like I'd need to go to a review meeting to get it. [But I have work during all the review times.] Maa, I'll make it work, somehow.

I've been reminding myself more often lately that no matter what happens at this point, there are still people out there who are in worse positions. I'm still in school, I have a plan for what I want to do, and I have a job, so there's very little to complain about.

I went into a near-panic the other day about the same stuff I was panicking about earlier [money, nursing school, etc], but a skype call with Hannah at midnight turned it all around pretty quickly. Friends are highly invaluable. [Family is, too, but my family isn't usually awake around midnight.] The point is, I'm better, now.

On another note, Reasoning with Vampires is hilarious. And a good what-not-to-do guide for writers. ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment