Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wow.

Because my sister refuses to turn her fan on or her light off at night, I failed to get to sleep until entirely too late last night, but that somehow didn't stop me from waking up at 5:30, getting on a plane, and coming back to Lubbock. By the time I got home, I had time for two and a half hours of sleep, but I would have sold my soul for less by that point, so it was fine. Work was rather boring, though Isabel did say she'd try to get me the 2nd of April off so I can see Linda's DI team at state. She also said she'd talk to Wade [not holding my breath with him, that's for sure] about transferring me to the service desk.

I did find out, though, that my CSM Monica has nine children. Her oldest is 22 and her youngest is 5. How you even do that is completely beyond me.

No comments:

Post a Comment